Colorado Car Accident Resources And Statutes
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!
Fast, Free, and Confidential
If you would like to learn more about Colorado personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own, or retain a lawyer specializing in Colorado personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
Colorado Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced Colorado Car Accident Attorney at AttorneyPages.com
- Post your case to a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer (it’s free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Colorado Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered?
- What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You’re at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Colorado Car Accident Resources:
Colorado Courts Self-Help Center: Legal information and forms for the entire Colorado Courts system, designed for use by the general public and covering free and low-cost legal help, small claims, seniors, families and children, protection from abuse, traffic, and more.
Colorado Small Claims Court: Basic information about Colorado small claims courts, small claims procedures, and small claims forms.
Colorado District Courts: Contact information for all Colorado Superior Courts.
Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles
1881 Pierce St., #142
Lakewood, CO 80214
Colorado Department of Transportation: The official site for the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Colorado Division of Insurance: The official site for the Colorado Department of Insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Related Fatalities in 2014 (NHTSA): Alcohol-related fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Traffic Safety Facts: 2014 Overview (NHTSA): Traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Colorado Car Accident Statutes:
Colorado Statutes Online: Link to Colorado codes online.
Colorado Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: Colo. Rev. Stat. §13-80-102 et seq. (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); Colo. Rev. Stat. §42-7 (Insurance Requirements); Colo. Rev. Stat. § 13.6.401-417 (Small Claims Limits).