Colorado Car Accident Resources And Statutes
If you would like to learn more about Colorado personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own, or retain a lawyer specializing in Colorado personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
Colorado Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced Colorado Car Accident Attorney at AttorneyPages.com
- Post your case to a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer (it’s free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Colorado Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered?
- What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You’re at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Colorado Car Accident Resources:
Colorado Courts Self-Help Center: Legal information and forms for the entire Colorado Courts system, designed for use by the general public and covering free and low-cost legal help, small claims, seniors, families and children, protection from abuse, traffic, and more.
Colorado Small Claims Court: Basic information about Colorado small claims courts, small claims procedures, and small claims forms.
Colorado District Courts: Contact information for all Colorado Superior Courts.
Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles
1881 Pierce St., #142
Lakewood, CO 80214
Colorado Department of Transportation: The official site for the Colorado Department of Transportation.
Colorado Division of Insurance: The official site for the Colorado Department of Insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Related Fatalities in 2014 (NHTSA): Alcohol-related fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Traffic Safety Facts: 2014 Overview (NHTSA): Traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Colorado Car Accident Statutes:
Colorado Statutes Online: Link to Colorado codes online.
Colorado Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: Colo. Rev. Stat. §13-80-102 et seq. (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); Colo. Rev. Stat. §42-7 (Insurance Requirements); Colo. Rev. Stat. § 13.6.401-417 (Small Claims Limits).