California Car Accident Resources And Statutes
Whether you want to learn more about California personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own or retain a lawyer specializing in California personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
California Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced California Car Accident Attorney
- Post Your Case to a California Car Accident Lawyer (it’s free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
- Discuss your case with the Advocate Law Group, top-rated California car accident law firm. [Sponsored Link]
California Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth? Who is at Fault?
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered? and What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You’re at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
California Car Accident Resources:
California Courts Self-Help Center: Legal information and forms for the entire California Courts system, designed for use by the general public and covering free and low-cost legal help, small claims, seniors, families and children, protection from abuse, traffic, and more.
California Small Claims Court: Basic information about California small claims courts, small claims procedures, and small claims forms.
California Courts: Contact information for all California Superior Courts.
California Department of Motor Vehicles
Drivers License Address:
Drivers License Inquiries
P.O. Box 942890
Sacramento, CA 94290-0001
Vehicle Registration Address:
Vehicle Registration Operations
P.O. Box 942869
Mail Station E 254
Sacramento CA 94269-0001
California Department of Transportation: The official site for the California Department of Transportation.
California Department of Insurance: The official site for the California Department of Insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Impaired Driving (2014 Data), compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Traffic Safety Facts: 2013 Overview, traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2013, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
California Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: California Code of Civil Procedure § 335.1 (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); California Vehicle Code § 16054.2 (Insurance Requirements); California Code of Civil Procedure § 116.221 (Small Claims Limits); California Government Code beginning with Section 900 (Claims against public entities).