Arizona Car Accident Resources And Statutes
If you would like to learn more about Arizona personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own, or retain a lawyer specializing in Arizona personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
Arizona Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced Arizona Car Accident Attorney at AttorneyPages.com
- Post your case to a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer (it's free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Arizona Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered?
- What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You're at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Arizona Car Accident Resources:
Arizona Courts Self-Service Center: Legal information and forms for people who intend to represent themselves in the Arizona Courts system, designed for use by the general public and covering free and low-cost legal help, small claims, seniors, families and children, protection from abuse, traffic, and more.
Arizona Small Claims Court: Basic information about Arizona small claims courts, small claims procedures, and small claims forms.
Arizona Superior Courts: Contact and location, court fees, calendar, judges, and jury duty information for all Arizona Superior Courts.
Arizona Motor Vehicles Division
Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Division
PO Box 2100
Phoenix AZ 85001-2100
Arizona Department of Transportation: The official site for the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Arizona Department of Insurance: The official site for the Arizona Department of Insurance.
Governor's Office of Highway Safety: Overview of Arizona DUI law and links to general and accident and drinking-related accident statistics.
Insurance Information Institute: Auto insurance statistics such as types of coverage and average expenditures for auto insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Related Fatalities in 2014 (NHTSA): Alcohol-related fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Traffic Safety Facts: 2014 Overview (NHTSA): Traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Arizona Car Accident Statutes:
Arizona Statutes Online: Link to Arizona codes online.
Arizona Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: Arizona Revised Statutes 12-541 et seq. (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); Arizona Revised Statutes Title 28, Chapter 9 (Insurance Requirements); Arizona Revised Statutes, Sections 22.201-84, 22.501- 24 (Small Claims Limits)