Alaska Car Accident Resources And Statutes
If you would like to learn more about Alaska personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own, or retain a lawyer specializing in Alaska personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
Alaska Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced Alaska Car Accident Attorney at AttorneyPages.com
- Post your case to a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer (it's free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Alaska Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered?
- What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You're at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Alaska Car Accident Resources:
Alaska Small Claims Court: Basic information about Alaska small claims courts, small claims procedures, and small claims forms.
Alaska Superior Courts: Contact information for all Alaska Superior Courts.
Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles
1300 West Benson Boulevard
Anchorage, AK 99503
Alaska Department of Transportation: The official site for the Alaska Department of Transportation.
Alaska Division of Insurance: The official site for the Alaska Department of Insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Related Fatalities in 2014 (NHTSA): Alcohol-related fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Traffic Safety Facts: 2014 Overview (NHTSA): Traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Alaska Car Accident Statutes:
Alaska Statutes Online: Link to Alaska codes online.
Alaska Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: Alaska Stat. 09.10.010 et seq. (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); Alaska Stat. 28.22.011 (Insurance Requirements); Alaska Stat., 22.15.040 (Small Claims Limits).