Alaska Car Accident Resources And Statutes
UPDATED: February 18, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right legal decisions.
We strive to help you make confident law decisions. Finding trusted and reliable legal advice should be easy. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
If you would like to learn more about Alaska's personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own, or retain a lawyer specializing in Alaska personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
Alaska Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced Alaska Car Accident Attorney at AttorneyPages.com
- Post your case to a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer (it's free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Alaska Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered?
- What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You're at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Alaska Car Accident Resources:
Alaska Small Claims Court: Basic information about Alaska small claims courts, small claims procedures, and small claims forms.
Alaska Superior Courts: Contact information for all Alaska Superior Courts.
Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles
1300 West Benson Boulevard
Anchorage, AK 99503
Alaska Department of Transportation: The official site for the Alaska Department of Transportation.
Alaska Division of Insurance: The official site for the Alaska Department of Insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Related Fatalities in 2014 (NHTSA): Alcohol-related fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Traffic Safety Facts: 2014 Overview (NHTSA): Traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Alaska Car Accident Statutes:
Alaska Statutes Online: Link to Alaska codes online.
Alaska Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: Alaska Stat. 09.10.010 et seq. (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); Alaska Stat. 28.22.011 (Insurance Requirements); Alaska Stat., 22.15.040 (Small Claims Limits).