Alabama Car Accident Attorneys, Resources And Statutes
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!
Fast, Free, and Confidential
If you would like to learn more about Alabama personal injury and car accident laws, research the applicable statutes on your own, or retain a lawyer specializing in Alabama personal injury law. You will find the resources you need right here.
Alabama Car Accident Lawyers:
- Find an experienced Alabama Car Accident Attorney at AttorneyPages.com
- Post your case to a Connecticut Car Accident Lawyer (it’s free, with no obligations)
- Post your auto accident question on the Free Advice Auto Accidents and Vehicle Claims forum
- Article: How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Alabama Car Accident Articles:
- How an Auto Accident Insurance Claim Works
- What is Your Car Accident Injury Claim Worth
- Who is at Fault?
- Car Insurance and Auto Accidents: Are You Covered?
- What You Can Expect to Recover for Property Damage in Auto Accident Cases
- Auto Accidents: Options if You’re at an Impasse with the Insurance Adjuster
- Car Accidents Involving Government-Owned Vehicles and Government Workers
- Structured Settlements
- Do I Need to Contact an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Alabama Car Accident Resources:
Alabama Courts Forms: Legal information and forms for the entire Alabama Courts system.
Alabama Administrative Courts: Contact information for all Alabama Administrative Courts.
Alabama Motor Vehicle Division
50 North Ripley Street, Room 1239
Montgomery, AL 36104
Alabama Department of Transportation: The official site for the Alabama Department of Transportation.
Alabama Department of Insurance: The official site for the Alabama Department of Insurance.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The official site for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a division of the United States Department of Transportation.
Traffic Safety Facts: Alcohol-Related Fatalities in 2014 (NHTSA): Alcohol-related fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Traffic Safety Facts: 2014 Overview (NHTSA): Traffic accident injury and fatality statistics for the year 2014, compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Alabama Car Accident Statutes:
Alabama Statutes Online: Link to Alabama codes online.
Alabama Auto Accident and Personal Injury Laws: Ala. Code, Title 6, Ch. 2, 6-2-38 (l) (Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury); Ala. Code § 32-7-6 (Insurance Requirements); Ala. Code, Title 12, Ch. 12, Sections 31, 70- 71; Alabama Rules of Courts; Small Claims Rules (Small Claims Limits)